With over 1.3 billion monthly active users, Medium is one of the most popular blog platforms on the internet. So why not make money from your writing? It’s not as hard as you might think! In this article, we’ll show you how to make money from your blog posts using several different methods.
Why Medium Is a Good Place to Make Money
Medium is a great place to make money because it’s an engaging platform with a large audience. You can create content that is interesting and valuable to your readers, and monetize it through ads, subscriptions, and other forms of revenue.
In addition, Medium has a strong community of writers who can help you promote your content and grow your following.
How to Make Money on Medium
If you’re a blogger or content creator, there are plenty of ways to make money on Medium. Here are five tips:
1. Sell advertising space.
The medium allows you to sell ad space on your posts and stories. This is a great way to make money if you have a large following and want to monetize your content. You can also sell sponsored content or promote products you believe your readers will find useful.
2. Charge for exclusive access to your content.
If you have valuable information that you don’t want everyone to know, you can charge for exclusive access to it. This could include coaching memberships, membership in your email list, or access to special videos or email courses. You can also offer premium content like deep analysis or expert opinions.
3. Sell e-books, course materials, and other supplemental products.
If you have valuable information that you want to make available in more formats than just blog posts, you can sell e-books, course materials, and other supplemental products. You can also offer consulting services related to your blog or content.
Can you really make money on Medium?
Medium is a great platform for writers to share their thoughts and ideas with the world. However, it’s not always easy to make money on Medium. Here are some tips to help you make money off of your content:
- Top 10 Tech Company In The World
- Make Money Without Google Adsense, Is It Possible?
- How To Change Facebook Name Before 60 days
1. monetize your content with ads: Medium offers ad space for users to place ads around their articles. This can be a great way to make some extra income from your content. You will need to create an account with an ad provider and then set up your ad campaign. There are many ad providers available, so find one that best fits your needs.
2. sell your content: One way to make money from your content is to sell it online. There are many online sellers who are interested in selling Medium content. If you have good writing skills, selling your content may be the best option for you. You will need to create a website and then list your article there. It can be hard work, but selling your content can be rewarding if you do it well.
3. offer services: Another way to make money from your content is to offer services related to it. For example, you could provide consulting services related to writing or advertising on Medium
Earn for your writing Medium
There are many ways to make money through writing on Medium. Some writers make money by charging for articles or consulting services, while others make money through Patreon or advertising. Here are a few tips to help you start making money right away:
1. Create an article marketing strategy. Make sure your articles are well-written and compelling and create an article marketing plan to help you promote them.
2. Offer consulting services. If you have expertise in a specific area, offer to share that knowledge with other writers on Medium.
3. Sell advertising space. If you have a unique perspective or know how to market your article effectively, consider selling advertising space on your blog or on your own channel on Medium.
4. Pursue paid content partnerships. If you have valuable information that other businesses would benefit from learning about, consider partnering with them to produce paid content. This can be a great way to monetize your blog and grow your audience at the same time!
Medium Partner Program countries
If you’re interested in becoming a Medium partner, there are several requirements that need to be met. These include setting up a website and registering with the platform, as well as creating a custom account for your business.
Once you’re registered and have set up your website, you can start submitting articles to the platform. You can also use Medium to promote your own content, as well as that of others on the platform. Along with advertising revenue, Medium also offers payment opportunities such as subscriptions and donations.
To be eligible for the partner program, your site must be based in one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland Netherlands Norway Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Romania Russia Spain Sweden Switzerland Thailand the United Kingdom the United States.
How to Join The Medium Partner Program
If you want to make money with your blog, then you need to join the Medium Partner Program. The Medium Partner Program is a program that offers you a way to make money by advertising on your blog.
You can also make money by selling ads on your blog, and by charging people for access to your blog posts. The amount of money that you can earn from the Medium Partner Program depends on how many people visit your blog each month.