Can’t get Google Adsense Approved
If you are a new blogger then my today’s tune is very important for you because I will discuss in today’s blog whether Google Adsense approved or not approving a website for lockdown of corona virus.
You all know that there is an epidemic of corona virus all over the world and many people are facing many problems due to this epidemic corona virus. Those who work online and those who expect Google Adsense are also suffering from a lot of frustration. Maybe many people apply for Google Adsense and fail again and again. So, in today’s tune, I will try to give a detailed idea on how to get Google AdSense approved in lockdown.
Here are some important things to do before applying for Google AdSense: Approve your AdSense
1. Have at least 20 posts on your website
2. Add your website to Google Search Console account.
3. If you have created a website for blogging, then you must install an SEO friendly theme.
4. If you don’t have to have four pages on the blog site, you will never get Google AdSense approval. Those four pages are given below.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Privacy & policy
You must add these four pages
5. Add at least five categories to your blog site and keep in mind that no category is empty in any way.
6.All the posts on the website should be SEO friendly. If you don’t know how to do post SEO on a website, then go to WordPress plugin, search for Yoast Seo and install the plugin. This plugin will help you do post SEO.
7.Make sure all the images you use on your website are copyright free. Many bloggers and youtubers say that images can be downloaded and used from Google. But I do not support this. One thing to keep in mind is that Google never likes copyright, so use your own photos.
8.If you want to get Google Adsense on your site, you must be careful about copyrighted content. You should keep in mind that your website should not contain 5% and copyrighted content in any way. If you don’t know how to check copyrighted content, you can go to Google and search by typing copyright checker, you will find many sites, go there and check and then publish the content.
9. If you want to get Google Adsense approval, one thing to keep in mind is that the design of your site should be simple, do not go for any additional design.
10. Before applying to AdSense, you must see if your posts are well indexed by Google. If it is not indexed well, then apply after a few days. And before applying to Google AdSense, many new bloggers think about the age of the domain. And how do many people apply again after buying a domain and do it in 10 days, wait at least two months and then apply after seeing and hearing in a good way.
11. To get Google AdSense approval, you must take a good quality domain, you will not get AdSense? These words are said by various bloggers, in fact it is a wrong idea. You can apply with any domain other than the free domain. There is no problem. Google will see your content. Readers will see if your content will be fun later.
12. In this step of approving Google Adsense, I will share my own dislike. Before applying, open a Gmail with the domain name you have and apply for AdSense with that Gmail. In addition, you will open a Facebook page and YouTube channel named Domain on your site. Then Google will make your website look more trustworthy and the chances of your site getting AdSense approval will increase.
Adsense on lockdown:
Now let’s come to the issue of Google AdSense approval in lockdown. Many people may say that their idea is not available in lockdown and not giving adsense is wrong. Google AdSense is also giving lockdown. Many people may say after applying that they are not able to review your website due to Corona virus. If this mail comes, if this mail arrives, then apply again after being rejected three times and you will see your site they review.
And if your site has the quality to get approval, then you will get it.
Through this blog, I discussed in detail how to approve Google AdSense. If you like this tune of mine, don’t forget to leave your comments in the comment box. Thanks for staying with us for so long